In addition to his Bachelor’s degree in English from Victoria College at the from University of Toronto, like most HR Professionals, he made an investment in life-long learning, becoming a Certified Human Resource Leader now.
To make sure he met the standards and was able to initiate best practices, as a human resource manager he took advantage of industry courses, and those offered by his employers.
PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS & EDUCATION
- Certified Human Resources Leader
- Bachelor of Arts, English, Victoria College, University of Toronto
- Leading Technical Professionals, Blessing White
- Human Resources Management, Queen’s University
- Consulting Models, Lawler Consultants
- Accelerating Change Management, ACM Consultants
- Lean Sigma/Lean Manufacturing, GlaxoSmithKline
- Human Resources & Communications, Dale Carnegie
- Blue Ocean Thinking, Schulich School of Business
- University of Toronto, Certificate in Personnel & Industrial Relations
- Member, Human Resources Professional Association of Ontario