Human Resources Consulting
Newman Human Resources Consulting offers a complete range of Human Resource Management Services.
You can Reduce Costs, Increase Productivity through future-oriented business diagnosis, Assessments, Strategic Planning, Recruiting, Talent Management, and Reward and Change Management.
With global and local competition, changing demographics, increasing government legislation, managing Human Resources is a delicate balance between the current situation and planning for the future. Your HR environment is created by your HR policies and programs, your leadership style, your ways of working, how you structure your business, and how you physically or virtually run your business. HR services is a complex network of systems and processes designed to engage your people with your business goals.
HR Service Options are Flexible:
- HR on Call – Newman Human Resources Consulting Services can be scheduled regularly to handle your HR requirements for two hours or more per week, on or off site, working with you and your staff.
- Interim HR Leadership – Searching for a new HR Leader? Newman Human Resources can provide leadership during transition, or during planned or unexpected absences of your HR staff. They can also train your HR staff to increase their skills and competencies.
- Confidential Projects – For executive compensation reviews, new plant start-ups, terminations, downsizing or closures, an Independent Human Resources Consultant may be a preferred choice
- Extra HR Support – Newman Human Resources can be an additional pair of trusted hands during high volume activities or absences of your own HR team.
- Management Development – often requires an Independent Human Resources Consultant with the latest tools and ideas
- Employee Engagement – an Independent Human Resources Consultant can increase productivity through the right employee engagement programs and practices.
You may not need Human Resources Management every day for your business, but when you have a need, you want the best advice, at the right time. The field of Human Resources Management Consulting is highly complex and touches all areas of a business. To be the best and up to date, a Human Resources Consultant must stay on top of the latest legislation and have depth of experience. Small Businesses, Start-ups, Medium Size Companies and even Larger Companies may not need an HR Leader all day every day, but having the right expertise at their fingertips eliminates the need for guess work, or making potentially harmful mistakes or omissions. Newman Human Resources Consulting is designed to be your Human Resources Department when you need it, regularly or on occasion, for routine work or special projects and situations. Up to date, experienced, they enable your business be successful with the latest in Human Resources Consulting Services.
You might find these ideas useful