In today’s complex employment environment HR tasks require the expertise of a trained professional. But for many businesses, that expertise is only needed on a “now and then” basis… Newman HR services on Demand.
EMPLOYMENT RULES CHANGE FREQUENTLY
Are Your HR Policies and Procedures Up to Date?
Did You Know…
- Government inspectors can arrive at your door without warning and demand to see your employment documentation
- If your documentation is not up to date, you can be fined and your operations disrupted until your documentation complies
- An improper termination can result in a costly wrongful dismissal suit, and do irreparable damage to your reputation
- A single employee hired at $50K per year represents a ONE MILLION dollar investment over 20 years of employment
HR POLICY DEVELOPMENT • PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT • RECRUITMENT • TERMINATIONS
- Talent Management • Employee Relations
- Pay Equity • Compensation • Job Evaluation
- Legislative Compliance • Recruiting and Retention
- Policy and Program Development
- Process Improvement • Organizational Effectiveness
- Exit Interviews • HR Implementation / Start-ups
- Acquisition Support / Change Management
When it comes to HR services, are you doing it yourself – or doing it TO yourself?
HR tasks require highly trained professionals to be correctly performed. Fortunately, these skills aren’t needed on a daily basis.
Newman Human Resources provides expert ON DEMAND HR services ranging from half-day and interim assignments to extended periods of part-time support. Our most popular services include Recruitment, Performance Management and HR Policy Development to ensure compliance with all government regulations, but for over 30 years we have provided a full range of detailed HR services.
Why Choose HR Services On Demand?
- No need to carry full-time HR staff
- Eliminate the risk of using underqualified staff to perform tasks with specialized skill requirements
- Access to expertise – only as much as needed
- Confidence that complex regulations will be met with full compliance
- Assurance that best candidates will be identified for new hires
- Assurance that terminations will be handled correctly and with due sensitivity
Why Choose Newman’s?
- Certified Human Resources Leader
- (HRPA) Member of Human Resources Professional Association of Ontario
- HIGHLY recommended by business owners and leaders – references available!
Newman’s HR is always up-to-date with employment standards and legislation … so you don’t have to be!
Terminations require care, sensitivity, and legal knowledge.
Improper handling of a termination can result in a costly wrongful dismissal suit with irreparable damage to your reputation.
HR tasks may not require full time attention, but that doesn’t mean they can be assigned to just anyone.
In today’s complex legal employment environment, you need to be absolutely certain that your documentation is up to date and fully compliant with government regulations, that employee’s legal rights are fully and consistently respected, and that new hires will be carefully vetted and selected in view of the impact they will have on your business in the years to come.
Hiring requires a combination of science, skill and experience.
Newman’s uses best practices recruitment procedures and techniques to consistently find the best available talent. With more than 30+ years of experience… How may we help you today?
FREE Consultation. HR services on Demand.
>>Download PDF document “Introducing HR Services On Demand” (Size 153 KB)