Startup Business Hiring and Building a Basic HR Platform
Whether you are an entrepreneur and are starting a business and plan to have a couple of people or more working for you, or you are a small division of a larger company, you may need Human Resources Consulting expertise.
In addition to requiring the entire suite of Human Resources Services available to all companies, Start-up Companies have unique needs. They include:
- Overall Human Resources Plan and Policies
- Staffing and Hiring Plan to be implemented in stages
- Compensation Plan
- Start Ups Coaching in best HR Practices for Entrepreneurs
Do you look like a small business, but in fact:
Is your business actually a division of a larger company?
Is the parent company Canadian or International in origin?
Do you need to migrate existing corporate policy and adapt it for Ontario?
Understanding legal or cultural differences can speed your start-up and generate profits faster.
Human Resources Roadmap for Start-Up Companies
- Create the right people environment for your Start-Up Business
- Find the right people at the right time
- Manage all the risks and meet legislative requirements
- Engage in Team Building, Team Development and Team Management for higher levels of contribution and profit
- Set the stage for your future growth – build your reputation as a great employer of choice
- Build a solid HR foundation so you can focus on growing your business
- Visioning Your People Environment
- Who, when and how to hire?
- How much will you pay them?
- Developing HR Policies
- How and where are you going to recruit them?
- Behind the Scenes
- Selection Process
- Onboarding, Orientation and Training
- Coaching & Support
- Communications Framework
You might find these ideas useful