Workshops and Keynote Presentations To Learn, Motivate and Engage
Planning a conference, corporate event or other large gathering?
Frank Newman has been speaking to businesses for over 30 years, sharing his expertise in Human Resources and People Leadership providing workshops and keynote presentations.
A firm believer in the concept of “edutainment”, his presentations are both educational and entertaining as he shares his real life business experiences to create numerous “ah ha” moments for his audiences.
Providing practical tips and insights from his work with Fortune 500 Companies as well as small independent businesses, his audiences always leave the room with action plans to improve performance and an understanding of best people practices.
If you’re looking for a guest speaker for your business, professional association, industry group or community organization, feel free to give us a call. We’d be pleased to discuss your needs and can create a customized presentation to suit your audience and timeline. You can also access our latest catalogue of presentations and workshops on our website.
Use the following link to contact Frank and his team to book him for your next conference or event.
Presentations & Workshops
|Topic||Beneficiaries||Benefits & Learning Objectives||Format||Suggested Time|
|People Health Audit||Owners, CFOs, Senior Managers responsible for HR, HR Managers||A full assessment and checklist of HR processes, designed to build in best practices||Breakfast talk or full length workshop||45 minutes to 4 hours|
|HR for Start-Up Companies||Owners of Start-Up Companies||All the info you need to create a strong people culture in your new company, including recruiting and government compliance||Workshop, with optional 1:1 coaching sessions||4 -6 hours|
|The Best 10 Minutes in your Day||Owners, Senior Managers, HR Managers||If you only had 10 minutes a day to spend on your people, what would you do? Learn about Engagement and the 5 C’s of great leaders||Breakfast talk or full length workshop||45 minutes to 4 hours|
|Recruiting for Results||Owners, senior managers or staff responsible for recruiting||Tips and best practices for recruiting – a full process review||Breakfast talk or full length workshop||45 minutes to 4 hours|
|HR – Inside Out – A fresh look at recruiting from an HR perspective||Owners, senior managers or staff responsible for recruiting||A light-hearted look at the joys and heartbreak of recruiting – many best practice tips on strategy||Breakfast talk||30 minutes|
|Communication for Project Managers||Senior leaders, project managers||Increase your communications skill to enable projects to run smoothly||Breakfast talk or full length workshop||45 minutes to 4 hours|
|Developing Your Business Culture||Business Owners||Develop your corporate values and behaviours as a foundation for your business practices and people culture||Workshop||4 – 6 hours|
|Finding your ideal job||Job Seekers||How to do a job search effectively to save effort and mental anguish||Workshop||6 – 8 hours|
Additional presentations and workshops can be developed and customized based on your requirements.
Download Presentations and Workshops Topics PDF document (120 KB)
Please feel free to contact us to explore potential opportunities. Thanks!
Presentations to HR & Professional Associations
- Southern Ontario Defence Association – HR Inside Out – Recruiting Tips
- Kitchener/Waterloo Chamber of Commerce – HR for Start-Up Companies
- Guelph Chamber of Commerce – People Health Check
- Technoplanet Conference – Recruitment Trends
- University of Toronto, School of Continuing Education – Communications for Project Managers
- Canadian Institute – Temporary Workforce Management
- com Global Conference – Leadership Development in a Multicultural, Multinational and Multigenerational World
- Ontario Institute for Studies in Education, MBA Class – Organization Transformation
- ACCIS – Leveraging the Potential of New Immigrants to Canada
- Canadian Compensation Association – Contract Staff Management
- Ecology of Working Life Conference – Contingent Work Force Planning
Governance & Community Engagement Experience
- St Joseph’s Church, Guelph, Volunteer Teacher
- Corporate United Way Campaigns, various roles including Campaign Chairman
- Hales Barton Neighbourhood Association, Communications Director
- York Condominium Board #63 Board of Directors